Volunteering's easy, but we've got some fine print. Before you sign up, become familiar with our Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- There are almost 70 regional alumni communities worldwide, all of which are dedicated to planning fun events that promote alumni interaction. Learn more about your community here, and join us for an event in your city.
- Got interests? Of course you do! The Alumni Association has 30+ industry, identity, and shared interest groups for you, based on you, your career, and your hobbies.
- Did you know that Johns Hopkins University Schools, like SAIS and Carey, have regional clubs around the world? You can get involved in those events, too!
Volunteer on a Committee
- Events can’t happen without a dedicated planning committee. Are you fun-loving and social? Industry, identity and shared interest, regional or international alumni leadership might be for you.
- Are you a Homewood Alumni Weekend and Homecoming regular? Consider joining your class committee, and reconnect with colleagues and friends.
Join the Conversation
- Follow and share our social media channels. Make sure to tag us in your conversations!
- Lend your expertise by giving advice to a current student or recent grad on OneHop Alumni, your one stop for career, community & connection. Learn more, here.
Share Your Love For Hopkins
- Become a member of our social media ambassadorship program, Hopkins Promoters, and help spread the word about the latest news and events going on at Hopkins to your friends and followers.
- Honor rising talent in your community – submit a Book Award on behalf of the Alumni Association.
- Honor an outstanding alum, professor, or community member by nominating them for an Alumni Association Award.
Reunite with Friends
- Attend Alumni Weekend at Homewood or your school.
- Connect with other recent Homewood grads at Young Alumni Weekend.
- Don't forget to join us for Black Alumni Week.
We can’t send you information about any of these opportunities unless we know how to reach you! Update your contact information to receive Hopkins news and event invitations.