ALUMNI WEEKEND 2022
March 25 - 27
It’s the news we’ve all been waiting for!
JHU Alumni Weekend 2022 will be held in-person on the Homewood campus on March 25-27, 2022. We are excited to welcome you back to Homewood after several years, but we also acknowledge that as we write this in mid-January, the challenges presented by the pandemic are continuing to affect all of us. We have consulted with Johns Hopkins experts, and move forward with a sense of optimism about where we will be, nationally and locally, by the end of March and our ability to host all of you safely and happily on campus! That said, obviously, we will keep you informed if anything changes these plans.
To keep our Hopkins community safe, Alumni Weekend will follow all university COVID-19 guidelines at that time and will comply with all requirements, which include fully vaccinated verification, on-site rapid testing for those not fully vaccinated, limited event capacities, and masking indoors and in crowded settings.
Attendees age 5 years and older are considered fully vaccinated after both of the following conditions are met:
- At least 2 weeks have passed after their second does in a two-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks have passed after a single-does vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson.
- If more than 6 months have passed since your second does of a two-does series or more than 2 months have passed since a single does of J&J, have received a booster shot.
Upon arrival, all attendees with proof of full vaccination must proceed to the Documentation Station located next to the Welcome Tent on Decker Quad
- Valid forms of documentation include:
- Your state’s verification app showing proof of vaccination
- An original CDC Vaccination Card
- A digital photograph or photo copy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides)
- Students, Faculty and Staff can check in with their J-Card
- Attendees will receive a wristband that must be worn at all times while on campus. Attendees who show proof of vaccination only need to check in one time during the weekend.
If you do not have proof of vaccination in your possession (including guests under 5 years old):
- Upon arrival, proceed to check in at Shriver Hall to perform a rapid test
- Attendees who do not have proof of vaccination in their possession must test daily
- Attendees with a negative tests are issued a wristband daily
- Attendees who test positive will be asked to leave campus immediately
- Masks are required indoors at all times. N95, KN95, and double masking with a surgical and cloth masks are required. Masking outdoors is recommended.
Event registration will officially launch 2.2.22, with Early Jay discounts available through 2.22.22. Be one of the first 1000 registrants and we’ll add a limited-edition Hopkins fleece blanket in your Reunion Swag Bag.
Interested in joining your class reunion committee?
Fill our this form and someone from our team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you to make your reunion a success!
We’ve got answers. We want to make attending Alumni Weekend as easy as possible. Let us know if you have any questions. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-516-5185.
OneHop Alumni: Your one stop for career, community & connection