What is Bridge5?
Bridge 5 is an ongoing program that connects incoming freshmen with alumni through a LinkedIn community. Based on a foundation of tradition, community, discovery, networking and mentorship, the Bridge 5 mentor program is perhaps the best, most direct way for recent alumni to connect with current students.
Bridge 5 is a community of people who are committed to helping each other become successful on their own terms. Whether you’re a current student or a recent grad, Bridge 5 is an important resource for you as you navigate through all aspects of your Hopkins career.
Insight from recent grads.
While you're still an undergrad, representatives from the classes of 2010-2013 will offer you practical advice on how to get the most out of your time at Hopkins. Whether it’s social life, academics, or shifting relationships and dreams, they've been there, done that, and are anxious to share what they've learned with you.
Career and grad school prep and opportunity.
As you approach your graduation and start preparing for jobs and grad school, the connections you've built through the Bridge 5 program will prove invaluable. Those connections will be able to offer you actionable insight on how to best prepare yourself for life beyond the Hopkins campus, and perhaps even pave the way with unique opportunities.
Programs & Events
Bridge 5 features programs, events, and a self-initiated mentorship program. Here’s just some of what the Bridge 5 community means:
- An active mentorship program that links incoming students with alumni through LinkedIn
- Participation in group conversations and networking through the closed LinkedIn community
- On and off-campus events programming
- One-on-one, larger-group, and virtual programming
- Exceptionally strong connections with Alumni Association members, resources, affinity groups, and networks
- A robust professional networking program
Incoming freshmen are invited to apply to the Bridge5 program to receive mentorship.